Gate installation professionals have long spoken about the importance of selecting a gate system that fits one’s property and budget well. Choosing the right gate for your property involves considering factors such as security, privacy, aesthetics, and functionality.
Here are some viable and practical gate options gate and fence installation Denver professionals recommend:
- Swing gates are the most common types of gates, and they operate similarly to doors. They can swing in or out, and they’re ideal for large, open spaces. Swing gates are often automated and can provide security, privacy, and an attractive entrance to your property.
- Sliding gates slide to the side to open, and they’re ideal for properties with a limited amount of space. They’re often used in commercial settings or residential properties with driveways that slope upward. Sliding gates are often automated, which makes them easier to operate compared to most types of gates.
- Similar to sliding gates but suspended above the ground, cantilever gates can be a very practical choice for snowy or sandy areas. They’re low-maintenance, durable, and can ensure a high level of security.
- If you own a property that has limited space, bi-folding gates are also ideal, and they fold in half to open. They’re often used in commercial settings and provide a high level of security and privacy.
- Barrier arm gates are most often used for controlling vehicular traffic and parking lots. They’re found in commercial settings and can be automated for easy operation.