The complexity of a fence installation project depends on the type and size of the fence, but the best thing is to hire an expert to do it for you. This is the only way to receive warranties for the products and workmanship. Your main concern should be finding the right fencing contractor who can provide quality and safety at the price that is right for you.
Finding expert Thornton fencing installation services means using different resources (online, Yellow Pages, local media, friends and coworkers etc.) to make a list of contractors in your area. From this point, you must continue narrowing down your list by evaluating these specialists according to a few relevant criteria.
- Get free written estimates and compare them
- Verify fencers’ credentials and license
- Ask about warranties and insurance
- Ask if the fence company you evaluate works with subcontractors
- Installing a fence requires some necessary permits as well as marking underground utilities. Make sure the company is committed to get these permits instead of asking you to do this job.
- It is not a bad idea to take a look at the company`s a portfolio and ask for references.
- Contact past clients and see what they have to say about collaborating with the company you plan on hiring for your fencing project.
- Check the fencer with the BBB.