There are many different ways that you can use to enhance your property’s curb appeal. You can restore your existing fence or install a new fence with an ornamental gate. A good Westminster gate installation will integrate your landscape and work with the design of your building. This will not only enhance the safety, security and privacy of your property, but it is also and integral part of your property as a whole, improving its curb appeal and highlighting its best features. Here is how various types of fences help with curb appeal:
– Picket fences – these low rising, 2-4 feet tall fences are charming, cozy and romantic tools to delimit property limits. They do not obstruct the view from and of your property, but they play mainly an aesthetic role, without adding to your privacy or safety;
– Wrought iron fences – these fences add class and security to your property. They are relatively expensive, but they are very durable and you can paint them any color you want, whenever you feel like changing the overall looks of your estate;
– Wood fences – available in many different styles, wood fences add an organic appearance to your property, while also protecting you against intruders and prying eyes. However, if you decide to get a wood fence, you will have to clean, inspect and maintain it regularly to preserve its integrity and great looks.
Fences are essential components of any property, so you probably cannot do without them, but to have a harmonious landscape, you need fences that blend in well with the other items in your garden or yard – here is how to make your fences more attractive:
– Painting – getting fences that harmonize with the color of your building or with the accents on and around the house is the easiest way to integrate the property boundary markers into the overall design of your property;
– Get some climbing plants – most climbing plants recommended for fences grow fast and are very resilient. There are lots of flowering and non-flowering varieties to choose from;
– Mix materials to create a stunning fence – choose different styles, colors and materials to create an attractive fence. You can combine natural stone with stainless steel or wood and mesh;
– Consider using offset wood panels – installing several offset panels made from wood and stained to achieve a color that works well with your building and the type of the landscape in the area to be fenced in is a great way to block the view and to increase the privacy of your property;
– Get inspiration from the other properties in the neighborhood to create a fence that works well not only with your landscape, but with the other homes in your street as well.
Look to the best Westminster fencing companies to help you get the fence that works best with your lifestyle, neighborhood, landscaping, and budget.