Curb appeal is one of the qualities that the people looking for a new fence will mention as one of the most important features. While there are many fencing options that can efficiently protect the property that they are installed around, probably none of them adds so much beauty to a landscape as iron fencing. Here is how your new iron fence will serve not only as an element to enhance the security of your property but will also make it look much more attractive:
- Wrought iron designs are like nothing else – wrought iron fences are never cheap, but you can rely on their beauty. A wrought iron Denver fence company tells us that is a versatile solution that can be used to execute almost any design, from minimalist structures to sophisticated and complicated designs. The patterns used on your iron fence can either contrast or compliment the design of your property, bringing together all the design elements in great harmony.
- Aluminum fences – aluminum can be used to create minimalist fences and it is also suitable for creating designs that are as intricate and as complicated as the ones available with wrought iron. The option is also a bit more affordable than wrought iron, but it offers the same level of durability and resistance.
- Combination fences – another great way to use iron in your fence is to combine it with other materials, such as masonry on the bottom for a really sturdy appearance or with wood for a design that combines rustic elements with an industrialized look.
Wood fencing comes with lots of benefits and features that make the solution excellent for any kind of property, whether residential, commercial or industrial. One of the features that convince most people to choose wood as the material that their fence is made from is incredible aesthetic appeal. Here are some things related to the aesthetic aspect of wooden fences:
- A classic look is not your only option – wood fences these days come in an incredibly wide range of designs, a range that includes not only classic and rustic styles, but also minimalist solutions that are just excellent for modern buildings. If you are currently in the process of browsing wooden fence materials, you can be confident that you will find the best match for your building and for your requirements in terms of design and privacy.
- A wide variety of wood types available – A professional residential fencing company in Denver affirms that pine, redwood, cedar and oak are just a few of the wood varieties that fences are made from. To be able to make the best choice, it is a good idea to consider not only the color and the graining, but the properties of the particular wood variety in terms of resistance to moisture and durability.
- Custom options are also available – if you cannot find what you are looking for in the inventories of building material suppliers, you can decide to have your wooden fence custom made exactly to your design.
If you are looking not only for a great residential or commercial fencing solution, but also for a gate to go with your fence, you might be wondering which one of the two procedures is more complicated.
Here are some things to know:
- Both processes will require some land work – your fence will need poles to stand on, which means that the installation of any fans requires at least a small amount of digging. Your gate will also require you to perform a little excavation, especially if the area where you are planning to install it is not perfectly level.
- The type of your structures will determine the complexity – a residential fence company that installs gates affirms that some types of fences and gates are easier and more straight forward to install than others. For example, if you have a fence that combines two materials, such as masonry and metal or that features special design solutions, the installation process will probably be more challenging. The complexity of your gate is also a decisive factor, a simple gate consisting of just a door that opens manually is easier to install than an automatic gate equipped with lots of sensors and other features.
- The option to take one step at a time – if the process of installing your fence along with your gate seems too daunting, you can take things easier, working on the fans first and taking the time to install the gate.
A privacy fence is a type of fencing that visually isolates or conceals the property from the eyes of anyone moving around outside the fence. Privacy fences are commonly used not only around residential properties, but also to delimitate commercial facilities – here are some of the commercial property fencing options available from top notch Brighton fencing pros:
- Wood fencing – the materials used for creating wooden fences come in a variety of options, including solutions that use solid boards that cannot be seen through. Other solutions include fences made from wooden boards placed in such a way that they create the illusion of an airy structure, but still block prying eyes.
- Iron fencing – another classic fence material, iron can also be efficiently used for creating privacy fences. The design options that you can choose from with your new iron fence are practically endless.
- Vinyl fencing – the synthetic material has been successfully used for creating not only attractive perimeter fencing, but also for privacy fencing that needs to prevent curious eyes as well as to provide the right level of safety and security to the premises.
- Brick and masonry – probably the most solid solution of them all, brick and other types of masonry fences will provide an efficient barrier to protect the privacy of your business activities.
The garden behind your commercial fencing can serve many purposes – you can use the space to provide an area of relaxation for your employees or you can use it to entertain important customers and clients during the business events that you host.
Whatever the purpose of your garden, having it professionally groomed and taken care of is very important for making it the attractive, calming place that you expect it to be. Here are some of the major benefits of professional garden care:
- Knowledge of how to take care of your plants – each type of tree, bush, shrub and flower bed has its own needs and requirements in terms of care. Just as you would consider hiring Brighton fence maintenance pros, hiring a gardener to service this area will make sure that all your plants get what they need to be able to thrive and look attractive.
- Less energy investment required of your employees – your maintenance staff surely has a lot to do, which means that making them care for the garden around your business building will only burden them further. Outsourcing the process to a professional comes with the benefit of always having a spectacular garden without exhausting your team.
- Landscape maintenance on a schedule – your professional will also know how to schedule gardening tasks for maximum results and will take the burden of scheduling the tasks off your shoulders.
If you have decided to add a new gate to your commercial fencing, here are some of the challenges that you might encounter during the installation process:
- Land sloping at an angle that is too steep – ideally, your gate should be installed on ground that is perfectly level and not only right underneath the gate, but also a couple of inches or yards in front of and behind it. If the place that you chose for your new gate is not level, you might be required to create a level surface either by digging out the ground manually or by hiring an excavation company to do it for you.
- Pest attacks – if you are installing your new gate in an area where there are lots of animals, the critters might cause a variety of problems. Trusted Thornton gate professionals acknowledge that if you have an automatic gate, the boxes or cases that accommodate the electronics and the other components that move the gate might be occupied by insects and tiny rodents. If you choose to have a manual gate, it might also sustain damage caused by critters over time. If your gate is equipped with motion sensors, the components might be turned on by large animals moving in front of the gate.
Wood fencing has been around for hundreds, if not thousands of years all over the world and it is still one of the most popular solutions chosen not only for residential properties, but for commercial facilities as well. However, today the range of materials available for creating attractive, durable and resistant fences has diversified considerably, offering lots of great options for those who are looking for a new fencing material. According to experienced fence repair Thornton CO contractors, here are some of these alternatives:
- Masonry fencing – constructed using brick and mortar, stones or concrete, masonry fences are surely among the most durable and most attractive solutions. The option to get such a fence is somewhat on the expensive side and it is also a labor-intensive option, but it offers unparalleled beauty and resistance.
- Metal fencing – another extremely versatile material that stands out with its strength and durability, metal is a great option for creating attractive fences as well. Whether you are looking for perimeter fencing to protect your property from intruders all around or you need a privacy fence, the wide range of metal fencing material will surely give you what you need.
- Vinyl – a newcomer on the market of fencing materials, vinyl is a synthetic material that can stand up to the elements as well as to fast attacks and will protect your property for decades.
Vinyl fencing has not been around for too long, but the versatile, synthetic material is already enjoying huge popularity. Here are things that you should know about the price that vinyl fences are available for and about the level of security that you can expect:
- A wide price range on the affordable side – vinyl fences come in a variety of quality levels, from thin varieties, suitable for creating low rising picket fences to options that use thicker, sturdier material that works like a charm for applications that require superior resistance to the elements and strength. According to Metro Fence Company Arvada contractors, whichever quality level you choose, you can be sure that your vinyl fencing will offer you an excellent price to quality ratio.
- Sturdiness and resistance – vinyl can stand up to the elements marvelously, being unaffected by wide temperature variations, harsh sunshine and high levels of moisture.
- Offering the strength you need for tall fences – another benefit of vinyl is that it is suitable for creating tall structures, therefore it is a great option for premises that require superior security and privacy.
- A variety of design options to suit your needs – According to Metro Fence Company contractors, vinyl fences come in a multitude of designs, allowing you to choose the option that best works for your budget as well as for your requirements regarding security.
Wood is the most traditional fencing material of them all, wood fencing still being the go-to solution for surrounding property, whether commercial, industrial or residential. While the material requires slightly more maintenance than synthetic or metal options, wood certainly makes an excellent commercial fencing solution.
Here is why:
- Affordability – wood being a natural material that is available in abundance, the fences made from the material are affordable, even for large scale projects.
- Variety – wood fencing is made from a wide variety of options, pine, fir, cedar, spruce being just a few examples. Each wood variety comes with different properties, allowing you to select the solution that works best for you.
- Design considerations – wood fencing is available in the form of solid boards as well as in other, airier designs, allowing you to choose the appearance that best complements your property. If curb appeal is an important aspect, you can pick a design that allows you to highlight the best features of your property and you can always stain and paint your wooden fence whenever you want. You can even have your own design created by a popular Westminster fencing company, all you need is to gather the ideas that you want to be put into practice.
Commercial Arvada fencing solutions these days come in a wide variety of material and design options, one of the aspects that determine the solution that works best being the size of the perimeters that need to be fenced. Here are some potential options to consider if the terrain you need to fence around is really large:
- Chain link – the solution is affordable, durable and easy to install, small wonder it is one of the most popular Arvada fencing options for large plots of land. The material allows for creating tall fences; therefore, it is suitable for surrounding agricultural land that requires protection from wild animals as well as for properties where preventing unauthorized human intrusion is important.
- Vinyl – the material is very popular and widespread in urban areas, but it is also a great, durable and affordable solution for large properties. The material makes a very practical solution for properties of all types and sizes.
- Cable fencing – the solution is especially suited for terrain used for keeping livestock. The cable material is usually installed between posts made from steel or other durable material for increased durability and more attractive appearance.
- Barbed wire – the preferred solution for livestock keepers, barbed wire is inexpensive and durable, but it is a labor-intensive solution that needs regular checking and maintenance.