Westminster, CO, offers many opportunities to have fun during the summer. Here are just a few:
The Butterfly Pavilion
If you want to see something unique and very special, go to this pavilion, which is one of the most popular family attractions in Westminster. You can admire 1,200 free-flying butterflies, including some rare species.
If you want to take a tour to Denver and even other parts of Colorado, you can rent a scooter. You will get training to operate the scooter comfortably, as well as recommendations of places to see during your trip.
Hammond’s Candies Factory
Do not miss this visiting this factory! It is the heaven of large candy canes in many flavors, chocolate bars and delicious jelly bellies. You can book an organized tour of the factory, see the production process and, in the end, you can buy a nice souvenir like chocolate stirring spoons, magnets and more.
This awesome place is actually more than an aquarium, as you will have the chance to see not just fishes, but also animals such as cute otters, sloths and more. You will receive guidance from a very knowledgeable and friendly staff and the overall experience will be one of a kind.
Whatever you choose to do this summer, have fun, be safe, and enjoy! And remember to contact Westminster gate installation and fence contractors for all your fencing services.
Celebrating Summer in Arvada
The city of Arvada celebrated the Fourth of July since 1979. The traditional celebration consists in a truly spectacular fireworks show, organized at the Stenger Sports Complex.
Fireworks are the core of this holiday and the show starts around 9 p.m. Those who arrive sooner can get free-parking, which is offered on the first-served basis. People can only bring propane grills, but no alcohol, pets or personal fireworks will be allowed. The celebration includes fun activities for everyone: family activities, games, live music, a military display and, of course, great food.
If you want more public entertainment, you can choose to take a road trip to Denver. The Mile-High City has a huge list of all kind of events scheduled for the summer.
Besides the public celebration, people in Arvada also have the opportunity to celebrate on their own. A picnic in the back yard with friends or family is always a great idea, but not before you decorate your house and garden according to this festive date. Making of decorations can be a family-fun activity.
Another alternative is to spend a great time with close people at one of the Arvada`s restaurants; some of them even have BBQ menus for the summer months.
However you spend your summer, have fun, be safe, and call us, a premier Arvada fence company for all your home improvement fence repairs or installations.
How to Celebrate Special Occasions with Family in Arvada CO
Summer is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate special occasions with family. Arvada, CO offers lots of great entertainment opportunities to celebrate a special day – here are some:
– Visit a Car Show – if you love cars, especially beautifully restored vintage vehicles and you love music and treats too, you will surely love the car show in Arvada. Entry is free for visitors and there is a lot to see and do on the site;
– Run 5k or 10k – if your family us physically fit and you are not out of shape either, you can participate in the 5k run, the 10k or in the fun run, then you can have a beer together to rehydrate;
– Go to a favorite restaurant – Arvada has lots of great restaurants and eateries. Make a reservation and bring all your friends and family together for a birthday, anniversary, or graduation celebration. You can organize the dinner as a surprise to your family.
– Celebrate with a BBQ – if you have a backyard and you love grilling, you can invite the whole family and prepare a barbeque to make the guest of honor happy.
However you choose to celebrate your family, be safe, be kind, and have fun!
For all your residential and commercial fence needs, contact http://metrofence.net/arvada/.
5 Top Ideas for Fun Winter Activities in Denver CO
Visiting Denver during the winter can be one of the most unforgettable trips you’ve ever had. As long as you plan your trip well, you’ll find there are a lot of fun things to do here:
Visit some of Denver’s beautiful ice skating rinks, such as the Downtown Denver Rink, and show off your skills along with the entire family. It’s free of charge, and it can be a lot of fun!
- About 4,000 acres of beautiful parks and parkways make up Denver’s urban wonderland. In the winter, these parks have a special atmosphere, offering great opportunities for walking, practicing nature photography or engaging in activities like sledding and cross-country skiing.
- If you’re tired of outdoor activities and staying out in the cold, get warm while visiting the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. If your kids love dinosaurs, this place will be the ultimate treat, especially with the impressive Ultimate Dinosaurs gallery.
- The winter day trips in Denver will really make your day regardless of when you visit. You can get to the Denver Botanic Gardens, check out the Red Rocks Amphitheater’s visitor center, and get to the Rocky Mountain National Park all within the same day.
- Finally, visiting Denver in the winter opens up a lot of fun possibilities for attending exciting events, some of them even for free. Aside from the Parade of Lights Weekend and the stunning New Year’s Eve fireworks, you can also check out the unique, annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s “Marade” and the famous St. Patrick’s Day parade.
If you are scheduling events in Denver that require security fencing to provide organized entry to an event, or safety solutions, consider calling experienced chain link fence Denver installation experts Metro Fence.