Although some fencing materials are pricey, like aluminum and vinyl, there are many other materials out there that are less expensive and yet add curb appeal and value to your home. You just have to keep eyeing for materials that are durable, have aesthetics but are also reasonably inexpensive. Here are some of the examples of costs to give you an idea. These are estimates, and it is always important to contact affordable Westminster fencing pros for accurate pricing.
- Treated Pine Wood Fence: Priced between $12 to $19 per linear foot installed, pine wood panels that are chemically or pressure-treated, and can resist rot and pests. Just make sure that you pick the right pine wood panels and ensure that they are not green or damp, because treated wood does tend to twist or warp after installation.
- Chain link Fence: This is a best option for a smaller budget but larger yard. Chain link fences are very effective in keeping intruders out. However, they offer less privacy and aren’t always appealing. They are priced between $10 to $20 per linear foot.
- Wrought Iron Fence: Iron is a common metal used for landscape and yard fences. A wrought iron fence, priced between $24 to 32 per linear foot, is very durable, rot and warp-resistant and sure to add aesthetics and value to your property.
- Hog Wire Fence: This type of fence is mostly used to keep small animals confined or mark property boundaries. The cost is only between $3 to $5 per linear foot.
- Picket Fence: This is among the best affordable fences for privacy. Priced between $5 to $10 per linear foot, it features a range of decorative picket styles, including pointed and round, and makes for an excellent option overall.